Summer is coming to a close, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to end! We have the perfect promotion to lift your spirits with some back-to-school shopping.
August’s promotion has everything you need to transition from sun and swimming to books and backpacks, including Citrus Fresh™, Lemon Vitality™, and five oils from our popular KidScents® collection! Read on to see how these favorites can help you through the entire school year and click here to learn how you can get them for free!
KidScents Essential Oil Blends
- Get the school season off to a great start with help from GeneYus™, TummyGize™, SleepyIze™, Owie™, and SniffleEase™!
- Send kids to school with helpful oils such as GeneYus and TummyGize in their backpacks to help them get through every part of their day.
- Diffuse Clarity’s earthy blend of Peppermint, Rosemary, and more while studying, sending emails, or checking other items off your to-do list.
- Between unloading the car, getting a snack, and sorting through bags, backpacks, and school supplies, the after-school rush can become overwhelming. Make the transition a little smoother by diffusing Clarity to signify that it’s time to settle in to some quiet homework time.
- Chase your biggest goals with a blend of Black Spruce, Orange, Lavender, and more to stimulate feelings of creativity and resourcefulness.
- Inspire your family to do great work—from homework to music lessons—with the uplifting aroma of Envision. Apply it topically or diffuse it in the living room to enhance the whole house.
- School is important, but kids still need to have fun! Diffuse this bright, cheerful blend during play time when homework is done.
- Waking up for another day of school isn’t fun for anyone in the family. Make the start of the day a little brighter by diffusing Citrus Fresh in the bedroom or kitchen.
- Make homemade hummus with chickpeas, Lemon Vitality, and any other herbs and spices that suit your taste. Serve it with veggies and pretzels for a tasty and balanced after-school snack.
- Sip on a refreshing glass of lemon-infused water while the kids dig in to their treats. Add a drop to chilled, purified water or to a sparkling drink for a relaxing moment before the family jumps into homework.
Content sourced from the blog at youngliving.com